Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Keira's diet makes me sick.

Keira Knightley told of her surprising diet - half a bottle of wine a night and regular plates of pasta. The 21-year-old also admits she has not visited a gym in six months. "I'm not one of those people who's going to jog five miles every morning," she says. "I'm trying to go 'F*** it' and have bowls of pasta or whatever makes me happy," she says. "I haven't been to the gym since January and I'm drinking about half a bottle of wine a night. She adds: "F*** it, you've got one life - live it." The 5ft 8in star, who says she is a size 10 on top and 12 on the bottom, envies the curves of Scarlett Johansson and Kate Winslet. She says: "That kind of decadent flesh is absolutely beautiful. How sexy is that on a woman?" [TIL]

3 Comments:

  • At 6/02/2006 12:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I take it that is not on the American size charts- because there is no way she would wear a size 10 and 12 here- clothes would swallow her whole!

     
  • At 6/03/2006 10:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    at least she has the self esteem to not care, its awesome that she eats whatever she wants, as long as shes happy good for her

     
  • At 6/03/2006 08:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FINALLY!!! A starlet who isn't afraid of admitting that she eats carbs!!!! Love it! Love the fact that she's not starving herself to conform too the "Hollywood" standard

     

Post a Comment

<< Home