Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Brit and K.Fed TOGETHER

Pop diva Britney Spears decided to tell the world how lovely her life really is. The star sat down and opened her heat during an interview with NBC's Matt Lauer. Spears confessed she is still very much in love with her husband, Kevin Federline and all the rumors media sparked about a possible break-up are completely untrue. The star described her marriage with the controversial dancer as "awesome," despite the fact that she called herself "an emotional wreck right now." Britney also defended her parenting skills and commented on pictures taken of her driving with her baby on her lap "I can't go anywhere without someone judging me... I did it with my dad. I'd sit on his lap and I drive. We're country," Spears said. "I know I'm a good mom," she added. [SN] Pics

4 Comments:

  • At 6/12/2006 02:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they don't look very happy do they?

     
  • At 6/12/2006 03:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    he looks like he just woke up and was asked to go outside and appear together so we stop saying they havent had a picture together in so long.....
    look at his hair and his eys are sensitive to the sun

     
  • At 6/12/2006 04:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Father's Day pictures...

    F#%king Hillbillies.

     
  • At 6/12/2006 05:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They look like the couple on My Name is Earl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home