Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pink is a hypochondriac

Pink believes she will live well beyond the normal lifespan because of her extreme sensitivity over her health. "I reckon that I'm going to live until I'm 186, because I'm a hypochondriac," she said. "My friends are convinced that I'm going to live forever." The pop punk singer was so concerned at one stage, she thought she may have skin cancer. "I think everything's wrong. I have these, I like to call them beauty marks, this mole. I had like a pimple near it or under it or something and I thought I had skin cancer and had a week to live. I was writing goodbye letters," she said. "I swear I went to the dermatologist and I was like, 'I don't want to know, but there's something wrong.' He came back and he said, 'You have a zit. Would you like some face cream?'." [DigitalSpy]

1 Comments:

  • At 5/23/2006 10:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You got to love her for her honesty. How many people do we all know that act just like her but don't admit they're nuts?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home