Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Paris snubbed her premiere

Socialite and sometime actress Paris Hilton, reveals that she snubbed her own movie premiere at the Cannes Film Festival upon hearing that the film makers added nude scenes to the film without her permission. Hilton stars in the comedy National Lampoons Pledge This! opposite actors Paula Garces, Sarah Carter and Simon Rex. According to Ireland Online, Hilton says: "I'm angry that they edited the final cut without my permission. "I took the part on the assurance I wouldn't do any nudity. I wanted to do something where I'd be taken seriously, and they added a load of scenes with naked girls. "I was so angry I snubbed my own premiere." [AHN]

2 Comments:

  • At 5/31/2006 05:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's not paris in those photos. that's the model who poses as her to get free stuff all the time. look at her mouth. paris' mouth is wide. this chic has a freakishly narrow mouth that makes her look like a guppy. this isn't paris.

     
  • At 5/31/2006 12:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's definately Paris. Just look at that hook of a nose, man jaw and oompa loompa tan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home