Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Nick wants another ball and chain

Nick Lachey wants to get married again as soon as his divorce from Jessica Simpson is finalised. The star, who shot to fame on reality TV show 'Newlyweds' with the singer-turned-actress, admits he would love to tie the knot again despite his first attempt at marriage being a failure. He told America's Access Hollywood TV show: 'For me, a phase was certainly going through that emotion of not wanting to marry again. But I'm a romantic at heart. I don't want to be a 'serial marrier' but at the same time, I just can't imagine not being married again.' Nick has also denied claims he has a new woman in his life. The pop singer has been linked to a host of beauties since splitting from Jessica last year, including 'Laguna Beach' star Kristin Cavallari and beauty queen Elizabeth Arnold, who was named Miss Kentucky USA in 2002. However, he insists he is definitely single at the moment but is looking for love. Nick, who is gearing up to release a new solo album, added: 'I certainly do not have a girlfriend. My girlie has been my work, which has been a real blessing through this.' [MandC]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home