Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Nick could never hate Jess

Nick Lachey, who last month confessed he still loved his soon-to-be exwife Jessica Simpson, has now come out with a startling new revelation: he doesn't hate her. "I don't think I could ever hate her. I think it was more of a hate of the situation. It was more about me," said Lachey. "It was this feeling inside of me, you know, I don't want to be this angry person. I don't want to be bitter about this." Lachey, whose latest CD, 'What's Left of Me,' hit stores on Tuesday (May 9) with such songs as 'I Can't Hate You Anymore' and 'I Do It For You,' continued, "I don't think I could say that I've completely let go. There's real love there. There always will be." While Lachey's no psychic he admits, "I can't say what the future holds... I can honestly say with 100 percent sincerity that I want for us both to be happy and however that happens, that's how [it's] meant to be." [IE]

1 Comments:

  • At 5/13/2006 01:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best wishes to Jessica, and I hope her and Nick find new loves,lasting loves.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home