Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Michelle T. loves her boyfriend

Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Michelle Trachtenberg was also feeling the love — from her boyfriend. "I'd say the best thing that gets me through the day are our text messages back and forth. Because when he's on location, or I'm on location, it's hard to have a full-on conversation," Michelle confided to Star. "I'll be on set for five hours, and I'll come back to my trailer and flip open my phone and it'll say, 'I love you honey, just thinking about you.' That is the best feeling in the whole wide world." Tractenberg, who just wrapped the horror remake Black Christmas, is ready for some downtime with her beau. "I'm hoping to go on vacation with him. We'd love to go to Greece or Italy or something, you know, super exotic but where I can still get my shopping fix in for a few days." [iVillage]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home