Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

L.Lo wants to be sexy

Lindsay Lohan is desperate to be more sexy. The stunning 'Just My Luck' actress - who has been dogged by claims she is too thin - is trying to pile on the pounds so she can be curvier. She revealed to America's New York Post newspaper: 'If you want to be called sexy, you have to have t*ts and an ass.' Meanwhile, Lohan has revealed that she would strip off for a film if it would guarantee her an Oscar. The stunning actress - who is desperate to shed her party girl image - confessed: 'I'm OK with being topless in front of people, but I'm not sure if I'd want to do it on screen. 'If it's a role that's going to win me an Oscar, it would be different.' However, last year Lohan turned down the chance to appear in Playboy - because she was worried how her younger fans might feel about it. She said: 'I'm not doing Playboy, no. Never. They contacted my publicist and they asked if I would do their 20 questions spread, which is not a nude photo that they do with it. 'I do have a young fan base and I'm not interested in doing Playboy right now in my life.' [MandC]

7 Comments:

  • At 5/11/2006 03:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "they asked if i would do their 20 questions, which is not a nude photo that they do with it."

    am i the only one that didn't understand that?

     
  • At 5/11/2006 03:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who's the blonde dog? is lohan just dragging her around to make herself look more attractive by contrast?

    floh- she was wayfuckinghot in mean girls, which was also a decent movie and she was decent in it. it's just a shame she's been in a freefall from there...

     
  • At 5/11/2006 04:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    annoymous 3:59 AM:

    the BLONDE DOG you just said is Kelly Osbourne. She is not a dog. L.Lo is a dog. At least K.O is real unlike L.Lo :o)

     
  • At 5/11/2006 12:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kelly looks cute, but Lindsay does not. She needs to get a hold of some tweezers and fix those eyebrows.they go way too far down her face. look at Kelly's eyebrow compared to lindsays. They both look a bit high though.

     
  • At 5/11/2006 12:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not a big L Lo fan, but I did see her in Freaky Friday before I knew who she was, and she was fantastic in it - I know it sounds ridiculous, but that movie cracked me up, and she was damn good.

    Both of us who saw the movie together said - that girl is going to get really famous after this movie.

     
  • At 5/11/2006 05:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's KELLY OSBOURNE? holy shit. i used to think she was cute, but the new look is truly terrifying. village of the damned, anyone?

     
  • At 5/11/2006 07:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they both look horrible

     

Post a Comment

<< Home