Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Kelly O. is so much like her mother

Kelly Osbourne checked herself into rehab after threatening to break a fan's finger. At the height of her addiction to "downers" - including Valium and Vicodin - the singer admits she suffered from dangerous mood swings. Kelly eventually realised she needed help after scaring herself with her own rage. Shetold Britain's Glamour magazine: "This girl came up to me and shouted, 'That's Kelly Osbourne!' and pointed a finger in my face - literally her fake nail touched my nose and I just flipped. "I grabbed her hand and said, 'Don't f**k with me, or I'm going to break your f**king finger off." [LSE]

3 Comments:

  • At 5/26/2006 11:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, those tattoos look sweet.

     
  • At 5/26/2006 04:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She looks great. Imagine if she was a size 2 she would be a style icon unfortunately hollywood is prone to forget that larger girls have style too.

     
  • At 5/27/2006 09:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ****ALARM GOING OFF****

    Your 15 minutes are up!!!

    Go away!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home