Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Monday, May 29, 2006

John Stamos confirms night with Denise

US TV star John Stamos has confirmed that he dated Denise Richards for a short time after she split from Charlie Sheen. The pair had dated years earlier and tried to give it another go but John didn’t want a relationship with a woman with children. “It really kind of was the kid situation and what she’s going through,” he told Howard Stern recently. “It just wasn’t the right time, you know. I barely did get out of that one! She was upset. She’s a great mom, and dating women with kids is tough.” Denise is now dating Richie Sambora and, keeping it all neat and tidy, Stamos has claimed Richie’s (soon to be) ex-wife Heather Locklear tried to seduce him early in his career. “I met her one time and we got really drunk, but I was a kid and she was getting me plastered.” “She said, ‘Why don’t you come up to my room in a few minutes? I’m going to take a shower.’ I was like, “Yeah, you know, I’m going to do this.’ “The next thing I remember, I woke up with barf all over my room and security was pounding on the door because I had to get to the show. I was in my own room, I just missed the whole thing!” [Fametastic]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home