Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I wonder if Kim Stewart looks in the mirror and says, "This outfit is really cool."

Rocker CISCO ADLER insists fans are shocked when they find out his band WHITESTARR's first single, SUNSHINE GIRL, is not about his current girlfriend MISCHA BARTON, but ex-girlfriend KIMBERLY STEWART. Adler began dating THE OC star last summer (05), after breaking up with British singer ROD STEWART's daughter Kimberly. He explains, "It's about Kim. Most of the record is. Every girl I've ever been with has probably made it into a song. "My vice has always been women. That's what causes the drama in my life." Adler claims he is only inspired musically when things are going wrong in his relationships and doesn't appear to be penning a song about Barton any time soon. He adds, "When you're really happy, you're too busy being happy to write about it. (Right now) I'm happy and Mischa's great." [PRI]

1 Comments:

  • At 5/26/2006 07:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know she is suppose to be cute and her dad is Rod Stewart, but use a mirror first before you go out in the morning. (I promise it works)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home