Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Shakira filming Hips Don't Lie

SHAKIRA and THE FUGEES star WYCLEF JEAN are 'starving' themselves to see who can look the fittest in their new video. The couple have teamed up on new Latino reggae track HIPS DON'T LIE and now they're planning to shoot the accompanying video in an undisclosed tropical location. But, after hearing how Shakira is shaping up to look her best in the promo, Jean insists he needs to take drastic steps to match her in the video. He explains, "We're shooting the video on Tuesday and, the last thing I heard, Shakira has been on a seven-day diet - so I'm not eating for seven days. "I'm starving myself too, and I'm hungry!" [CM]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home