Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Marky Mark's girlfriend is very pregnant

NEW YORK -- Mark Wahlberg and his girlfriend Rhea Durham will welcome into the world their second child. The 34-year-old actor and Durham, a model, already have a 2-year-old daughter, Ella Rae. Their second, due in March, was first reported by Us Weekly. Wahlberg recently confirmed the news with People magazine. "My dad called me Mike since I was a kid. So in honor of my dad, I think we're going to name him Michael," Wahlberg told People. The actor, who is one of nine children, doesn't anticipate having as many kids as his father. "I don't feel a need to outdo my dad," he said. "I have friends my age who are already grandfathers. I waited for the right time." [WPost] Thanks to Sarah @ CBB for these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home