Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Courtney Love's memoirs sound boring.

Courtney Love’s forthcoming memoirs won’t be a “kiss and tell” affair the former hole front woman has revealed. The book entitled ‘Dirty Blonde: The Diaries of Courtney Love’ was expected to contain salacious details of Love’s notorious past. However, that won’t be so she told BBC 6 Music: "It's not a kiss-and-tell, it's not an autobiography. I certainly don't give up a Tracey Emin-style 'sex list', 'cos if I did, as Stevie Nicks once told me, empires would crumble.” “Haha, no I'm kidding! There are a few things about Kurt in there, but it's a very, very small part of the book." Talking about her next solo album Love gushed that it was the best body of work she’d ever produced, saying: "We're just steaming right along with it. Everyone that hears it goes nuts. I don't want to sound arrogant but it's the best record I've ever done. It's awesome." [Entertainmentwise]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home