Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Beyonce and friends hit the pool

Beyonce Knowles has decided to release her second solo album on her 25th birthday. Columbia Records confirmed B'Day will come out world wide on September 4 then in the US on September 5. The record will be entirely composed of new music, all co-produced, written and arranged by the singer. Its first single – 'Déjà vu' – features Knowles' boyfriend Jay-Z. Meanwhile, the star has spoken about her recent work on Hollywood musical Dreamgirls, about a 60s-style pop group modelled on The Supremes. "I looked at everything The Supremes ever did," she said. "We rehearsed for two months before we started filming, and I prepared for two months before that. This was my dream, to be in that film. I wanted it bad." [Digital Spy]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home