Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

SJP can't solve your problems.

Sarah Jessica Parker feels guilty - because she can't sort out her fans problematic sex lives. The former 'Sex and The City' star, who played Carrie Bradshaw in the hit series, says she feels under pressure to possess the bedroom expertise her on-screen character had. She told Brazil's Epoca magazine: "I get the feeling people are disappointed with me because I don't have the answers for them . I don't have a Ph.D. in sex or counseling, I'm an actress. I wonder if George Clooney is better prepared to talk about surgeries because of 'E.R'." The blonde star, who is married to Hollywood actor Matthew Broderick, recently quashed rumors a 'Sex and the City' movie is in the pipeline. She said: "It's hilarious. I haven't heard anything about it. It might be being discussed but no one has discussed it with me." [AHN]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home