Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Psychic reveals Courtney and Kurt's plans

A top "psychic" has exploded the myth Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain's marriage was in trouble before the Nirvana star's 1994 suicide by revealing the couple was planning on having a second child. Medium Victoria Bullis claims to have spoken to Cobain's spirit recently and recounts the encounter in men's magazine Stuff, where she states the couple even had a name for a son picked out. Bullis says, "Kurt tells me they were going to have another child - a little boy. I got the name Thomas in there somewhere. And if they called him Tom, it would have been spelled Thom." [Starpulse]

1 Comments:

  • At 5/17/2006 01:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just realised that I really couldn't care less about Courtney Love. I always scroll past anything to do with her, as quickly as possible, only this time I decided to stop and make a comment about it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home