Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Paula wants Elliott to win

aula Abdul is making no secret of who she thinks should be the next American Idol: "I am going to be honest with you – I want Elliott to win," she tells Teen People. "I feel like I changed the face of the competition by making America wake up and see the talent that Elliott possesses," says Abdul of Yamin. Still, the effusive Abdul also has glowing things to say about remaining contestants Taylor Hicks and Katharine McPhee. "I'm really grateful that Taylor is still here, because I love him so much, and he really deserves to be up there. And Katharine is so primed to be the next Kelly Clarkson." As for Wednesday night's Idol shocker in which frontrunner Chris Daughtry was cut from the show, Abdul says she "didn't see this coming at all" – and was literally in tears backstage. [People]

1 Comments:

  • At 5/15/2006 12:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want Elliott to win too, but I think Paula is nuts for thinking that she is the reason "America woke up".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home