Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, May 12, 2006

The Osbournes head to Hawaii

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Kelly Osbourne has said she is no longer the stroppy teenager that people met on TV show The Osbournes. Now a poised 21-year-old with a new slimline figure and sleek blonde hair, Kelly says she's really a "nice person" and she hopes people can see that. Rockers Ozzy's daughter said: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but I just wish people would be fair when they criticise me." She also said it had been no picnic, being thrust into the spotlight when she was just a teenager. "I was so young and naive when the show started," she said. She and her brother both famously spent time dealing with various addictions after they finished filming The Osbournes. She added:"I lost my innocence, got my heart broken and became so depressed I had to hit rock bottom to find myself again." [iTV]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home