Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Osbournes at the airport

Kelly Osbourne is still shocked that her drug and alcohol problems got to the level they did. Kelly turned to drink and painkillers after becoming an overnight celebrity on The Osbournes and becoming depressed. Kelly revealed recently: “I’d take so much Valium and Vicodin that I couldn’t actually hear anyone, I liked it because the world would just shut up.” “Sometimes I wouldn’t even get out of bed if I didn’t have to, or I’d nod off at the table in some fancy restaurant like the Ivy because I was out of it.” “Thinking about it all now makes me want to throw up - it’s hard to believe I was ever that bad.” [Fametastic]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home