Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Michelle R. is really milking her instant jail fame

'Lost' star Michelle Rodriguez is planning to start her own fashion line, for she doesn't think she can depend on a Hollywood career. Rodriguez, who spent 65 hours behind bars after being convicted of drink-driving in Apr, said that she didn't want to end up being one of those actresses who take cheesy roles out of sheer desperation, and that she was instead planning to start a clothing line. "I'm going to start a clothing line. I thought it'd be a good idea because I can't rely on a pay-cheque from Hollywood. I don't want to have to do some sci-fi movie that I think is really awful. I'm tired of that. So I'm gonna go make my own money and then decide whether I want to do something in Hollywood, instead of doing it because I need to," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. [NK]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home