Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lionel is to blame for Nicole's weight loss

Eighties icon Lionel Richie reportedly blames himself for his daughter Nicole Richie’s alarming weight loss. According to the singer, he believes Nicole is suffering from trauma and stress caused by his divorce. Lionel admits he has been worried about Nicole's weight for quite some time, and was relieved when she recently admitted she had a problem and is seeking help. Lionel reveals, "When I saw how thin she was, I was concerned and worried. I would love to see her with more meat on her. "When Nicole worries, she doesn't eat - that's just the way she is. She is very sensitive and has been through a very tough time. Our divorce was difficult for her. "When you go through trauma, you either gain a lot of weight or you lose it." Nicole said recently, "I know I'm too thin, so I don't want any girl looking at me and saying: 'That's what I want to look like'. I'm not happy with the way I look. I have a problem and I want to fix it."[AHN]

3 Comments:

  • At 5/10/2006 08:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha - what a crock. It's no one's fault except Nicole's. As far as I know, Lionel never hid food from her, etc. People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions!!

     
  • At 5/10/2006 11:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Nicole, she should eat her hair is falling out! She should put the extensions back in!

     
  • At 5/11/2006 08:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she looks so ridiculous :S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home