Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Jen G. set dinner on fire

Hollywood star JENNIFER GARNER almost burned her Massachusetts home down recently, when she left a frying pan unattended. The ALIAS actress was cooking for her husband BEN AFFLECK and baby daughter VIOLET in their rented Cambridge house, when she was momentarily distracted. She says, "I love to cook but, um, I do have a little problem. Sometimes I'll cook a little hot. "We're staying in a rented house, and I didn't know how to put the vent on over the stove..." A few minutes later, the burning fat set the house fire alarm off, and chaos ensued. She explains, "It's (the alarm) saying, 'Fire, please leave the building. Fire, please leave the building.' "Ben's upset. So he rips the thing out of the wall... Sorry, to the people we are renting from! We will fix it. "Next thing, here they (firefighters) come. Hatchets, hats, full gear. We hear pound, pound, pound, pound, pound on the door. There were like eight firemen and I said, 'Well, I can fix you dinner. But it's probably gonna be burned.'" [PRI]

5 Comments:

  • At 5/19/2006 08:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if it was britney spears, everyone would have bashed her, on how dangerous it must of been for the baby, but since its jen gardner its cute.

     
  • At 5/19/2006 10:41:00 PM, Anonymous dionigi said…

    she's a man, baby...

     
  • At 5/20/2006 07:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's cute because it is Jen Garner. And she didn't try to hide it - she didn't even have to tell the story if she didn't want to. And we haven't seen Garner do stupid, life threatening things like Britney has. Enough said.

     
  • At 5/20/2006 04:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My first thought too... If it was Britney, they probably would have sent CPS in to take her baby.

     
  • At 5/21/2006 04:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you read her story well, you will notice that nothing happened, that she certainly didn't burn the house down, she just smoked the kitchen up, so why should they bring the CPS in? She didn't harm her child in any way. The firemen came to the house for nothing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home