Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Jen and Vince come clean on dating?

Jennifer Aniston and real-life honey, comedian Vince Vaughn, appeared together for an interview on Access Hollywood and talked openly about their feelings for each other. The two are obviously in love, and they didn't mind gushing to their interviewer about their instant attraction to one another. It was a sweet moment, and you truly could feel the comfort level between them. Vaughn described Aniston has having "Elvis dust" saying, "It's unexplainable. People are drawn to her. Jennifer's the kind of person you could put in a room, and all the kids would come over not even knowing who she is." He added that while they only have one problem: "I'm unfortunately circus tall, and Jen is regular height. I'm always taller. She was in heels a lot or I'd take my shoes off." Aniston was equally as effusive over her love light, saying of their first encounter, "I felt really safe with him. I immediately felt comfortable, and like I'd known him for awhile." "I loved the way we would volley together. I had that on [Friends], where we would just have a trust, but that was also 10 years in the making, and we just met and had it pretty instantly." Aniston and Vaughn co-star in "The Break Up" which is due to be released on June 2. It's sure to be a fun date night movie with these two experienced -- and apparently connected -- comedians. [PC]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home