Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Evangeline keeps trying to get slimmer

Evangeline Lilly admits bowing to the pressure to be thin in Hollywood after landing her role in Lost. “I went from, ‘Yeah, I’m in shape and I can go to the beach’ to, ‘I’m going to be on national television and every ounce of body fat needs to go’.” “I slimmed as hard as I could. I continue to.” She also refuses to film nude scenes for the television show - insisting the scenes are rewritten so she can stay covered up. “When I got the first draft of the pilot episode, there was a nude scene in there. So before I got the job I said to [Lost creator JJ Abrams], ‘You need to know I’m a bit of a prude and nudity is something that I’m going to be adamantly opposed to’. “When we came to shoot the scene, it had been re-written for me to be in a tank top and underwear.” [Fametastic]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home