Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Eva is hottest. I thought these pics were the most appropriate

Eva Longoria has topped Maxim's seventh annual Hot 100 list of the most successful women in film, TV, music, sports and fashion for the second year in a row. The Desperate Housewives actress said her repeat selection for the No 1 spot was a shock. "I was actually really shocked last year when I made the list," Longoria, was quoted by Daily snack as saying. "So 91 to No 1 was a big jump, and then to get it a second time in a row - I just couldn't believe it. I was like, 'Surely there are more beautiful women in the world.' I can name 10," she added Maxim said it is the first time the magazine has bestowed the No 1 honour back-to-back. Editors made the selections for the issue. The magazine said all of the women on the list have several things in common, including "a tremendous amount of buzz surrounding them, undeniable beauty and a promise of greater things to come." [Fill list at link]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home