Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Avril wants to make movies

Canadian star AVRIL LAVIGNE was thrilled to be offered a part in animated movie OVER THE HEDGE as she has always been an actress at heart. Lavigne has concentrated mainly on singing after hitting the charts with COMPLICATED five years ago, but she couldn't wait for Hollywood to come calling. And she is convinced she is heading for even bigger parts - although Over The Hedge was only her first movie, she worked alongside screen stars including BRUCE WILLIS and ROSANNA ARQUETTE and didn't even have to audition for the role of HEATHER. She says, "I love performing and actually when I was quite young I was acting in the theatre as much as I was singing. "Hopefully, I'll land a really cool part or a bigger part in a movie." [PRI]

2 Comments:

  • At 5/08/2006 08:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She looks really pretty, when her fiance isn't screwing up the picture!!

     
  • At 5/08/2006 11:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What the hell happened to her? now she's all blonde with cheesey smiles and poses.....I'm thinking "Stepford wife" here

     

Post a Comment

<< Home