Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Avril gets her first movie role

Avril Lavigne has kicked off her Hollywood career with a role in Richard Gere's new movie. It's like, you know, so cool. Canadian rocker has recently undergone a total image transformation, swapping her rock chick boots and jeans for Chanel gowns and stiletto heels, but her vocabulary still shows her age. Still, Avril Lavigne appears in the forthcoming "The Flock," and even though it's a small part, the role could be a breakthrough for Sk8ter Girl. "I have one scene in it. It's with Claire Danes and Richard Gere, and Richard Gere was, like, really cool," Avril says of working with her childhood hero. "In between takes he was like totally giving me pointers. It was so crazy; I've known of him since I was so little." "My parents thought that was so cool." [Fashion Monitor]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home