Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sheryl is going back on the road!

Los Angeles, California (BANG) - Sheryl Crow is ready to tour again - just weeks after diagnosed with breast cancer. The 'If It Makes You Happy' rocker had to cancel a slew of dates after finding out she had the life threatening condition - but insists the show must go on. In a statement on her website - sherylcrow.com - she said: "I am already looking forward to the summer tour. "It is my favorite time to tour and I feel certain, for me, it will be a celebration every night of how lucky I feel with this life I have been given." She added: "My intention this year was to make this my year of firsts. Being diagnosed with cancer was not on my shortlist of things to attempt during 2006 but here it is and it has really presented me with a whole new challenge and that is to stop everything that I'm used to doing and to really show up for myself." Sheryl confirmed she would play her first gig on June 12 in Indianapolis, with her last show taking place on July 8 at Boston's Fenway Park. Her statement ended on a positive note, telling fans: "I can't wait to see you guys. Take care... and ladies, don't forget to get your mammograms!" [AHN]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home