Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sharon O. is mum of the year

British heavy metal matriarch Sharon Osbourne has been crowned Freemans Celebrity Mum of the Year. The mother of three and wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne beat Kate Moss, the Duchess of Cornwall and Jordan for the title Thursday, the Daily Mail reported. I am truly honored and speechless, which is a first! TV's X-Factor judge said. Osbourne, 53, and her husband have three children: Aimee, 22; Kelly, 21; and Jack, 22. I'm absolutely delighted to be voted Freemans Celebrity Mum of the Year and the fact that this is a public vote makes it extra special, she said. "It has been a very tough few years and the British public have been so supportive of me and the family, and seen that I am a real old-fashioned British girl at heart. I hope my kids will be proud of me. [UPI]

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home