Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

L.Lo wants to be Wonder Woman

Lindsay Lohan is keen to play Wonder Woman in the forthcoming film about the lady in the cape as she feels pulling on the leotard and the kicky boots will be a break away from her normal type-casting. “Wonder Woman would be cool,” she said recently. “I’m trying to find roles right now that are different to anything I’ve done to show my abilities, to show that I have some sort of stretch in me.” “Because most of the things that I’ve done so far are aimed at younger girls and are light-hearted.” [Fametastic]

5 Comments:

  • At 3/27/2006 03:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    L.Lo needs to stop taking fake cheap tan - it does NOT suit her at all. Especially with her freckles. Just not a match.

     
  • At 3/27/2006 04:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    her skin looks rancid
    and she thinks she's an actress...
    how amusing...
    I can't fathom why she'd be considered for Wonder Woman.
    Crack-ho yes, but nothing more.

     
  • At 3/27/2006 02:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Am I the only one who is sick of seeing this pasty faced chick... SHE'S NOTE ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 3/27/2006 02:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excuse my typo SHE'S NOT ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 3/27/2006 06:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i agree lauren she's not attractive but she's cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home