Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, March 24, 2006

It's a girl for Drew Lachey and Lea

Drew Lachey and wife Lea, both 29, welcomed their first child, a daughter, today in Los Angeles, PEOPLE has learned exclusively. "Mom, Dad and baby are all happy and healthy," says a rep for the couple. Last month, Lachey and dance partner Cheryl Burke won the second season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars. The former 98 Degrees singer and younger brother of Nick Lachey credited Lea, a dancer and choreographer, with "helping me with my posture, my feet" during the competition, he told PEOPLE. After his victory, Drew told said he couldn't wait to kick up his heels with his new girl. "In a couple of years my daughter will be cutting a rug around me," he said at the time. "I'll hold her hands, and she'll be dancing on my feet. I'm looking forward to that." Cheryl Burke tells PEOPLE her former partner will be a model dad. "He's going to be a great father," she says. "He will not spoil his child, that’s for sure. But he's so loving and he’s going to love his baby like no other." On April 21, Lachey will cohost the Miss USA pageant in Baltimore with Nancy O'Dell of Access Hollywood. [People]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home