Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Colin danced nakes for Salma. Surely there's video somewhere

London - Colin Farrell did a naked ballet dance to put co-star Salma Hayek at ease before a sex scene, the Daily Mirror reports. Salma, 39, said she was scared of Colin's hellraiser reputation and hid before shooting for Ask the Dust. She said: "I finally came out of the dressing room, all covered up and Colin's completely naked, jumping around in the sand doing ballet dances. "I started laughing and it relaxed me." Salma said: "I expected him to be a bit nuts. But when we were naked he never looked down one time at my naked body- he looked me in my eyes." [News24] Thanks to JJB for scan!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home