Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Keira has body issues.

The sexy actress says she becomes a green eyed monster when she spots someone with long, lean pins because she hates hers. She said: 'I hate my body. I like so many other people's bodies. I like legs - a good pair of legs on someone else always makes me jealous!' Meanwhile, the star has posed for a series of sexy shots - 13ft underwater. The unusual campaign is part of a bid to raise funds for the charity Water Aid. The sensational photos feature Keira wearing a long gown and a dazzling £42,000 necklace as she poses in a special pool. After emerging from the water at the end of the shoot with her dress dripping wet and clinging to her, Keira joked with the crowd, saying: 'I don't think I've got the right assets for a Bond film - but maybe I'll become a scuba diver after this shoot!' She is also quoted in Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: 'I loved it. I concentrated on trying not to drown. I'd definitely encourage other stars to give it a go for such a worthwhile charity.' [MandC]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home