Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Kate Beckinsale strips on the Web cam

Kate Beckinsale has admitted that she strips for her director husband Len Wiseman on a webcam when they are working apart. The actress, aged 32, told Playboy magazine: "It was Len's idea and he set them up. He tells me what to wear each evening. It really helps our relationship." "There's no way we are keeping it clean," she added. "That's the whole point. It's just like when you get a photocopier and you just have to do one of your bum. It's just one of those rules of life." She denied rumours, however, that she dressed up as Wonder Woman for her husband of 19 months. "I know there were rumours about that but I don't. My husband may be a geek but he's not that bad." [Digital Spy]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home