Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Carmen will spoof Naomi's King character

February's "Date Movie" will do exactly that, with Carmen Electra playing the Naomi Watts-parodying role of damsel in distress. "In this movie I am spoofing a scene where I'm tied up; I'm completely tied up and we used a blue screen, which was really weird because you have to react to a King Kong that's not there," laughed Electra, who said the experience gave her a whole new appreciation for Watts. "There was this little X that I had to react to and scream; it was exhausting. It took all day to shoot, and it was just so hard, I couldn't believe. I can't imagine shooting an entire movie that way." ... [MTV]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home